Vehicle Suppression Systems
Fire destroys billions of dollars worth of industrial and commercial vehicles every year. Relatively few companies properly protect their workers and equipment from its damaging effect. Vehicle suppression systems are designed to detect and extinguish fires quickly and efficiently. They are easy to install and maintain and are good insurance against a total loss of expensive machinery. Some of the ignition sources that can cause fires include:
- Abrasion against a high pressure hydraulic line causes leaking atomized hydraulic fluid onto a hot manifold
- Cardboard, paper and other combustible solids gather behind the hot exhaust manifold in the engine compartment of a trash truck
- A short occurs in one of vehicle’s electrical cables, setting the cable insulation on fire
- Natural gas or hydrogen, highly flammable invisible fire hazards, ignite from an accidentally discarded cigarette
- Coal dust ignites from a metal spark
- A wiring harness near the battery shorts against the vehicle’s chassis, melts and ignites
Fireline can protect your equipment from fire with a vehicle suppression system designed specifically for you.
Call Fireline Corporation today at 800-553-3405 for all your Vehicle Suppression Systems needs.