Fire Extinguisher Products
Fireline is recognized as the region’s leader and most experienced supplier of portable fire extinguishers. We were the first company to promote the use of ABC multi-purpose dry chemical fire extinguishers to the state of Maryland. Fireline offers fire extinguishers manufactured by Ansul and Amerex – the highest quality and most reliable fire extinguishers on the market today. These units are available in a variety of ratings and sizes, from 2½ lb. ABC multi-purpose dry chemical to Class D combustible metal extinguishers to large format wheeled units for industrial applications.
Fire Extinguisher Application Guide:
- Regular (BC) Dry Chemical – Suitable for use on flammable liquids and energized electrical equipment
- Multi-Purpose (ABC) Dry Chemical – Used on wood, paper, cloth, trash, flammable liquids and energized electrical equipment
- Carbon Dioxide (CO²) – CO² is effective on flammable liquids as well as electrical fires
- Clean Streaming Agents – Contains various environmentally friendly, non-residue forming chemicals well suited for flammable liquids and energized electrical equipment. Class A ratings (ordinary combustibles) are available in larger sizes (9lb. and up)
- Pressurized Water – For use on wood, paper, trash and other ordinary (Class A) combustibles only
- Special Application Extinguishers – These include Class K agents (for restaurant kitchen hazards), Class D agents (for combustible metals such as magnesium, sodium, potassium, lithium and uranium) and Foams (for ordinary combustibles and flammable liquids)
- Wheeled Units – Large capacity wheeled extinguishers used to protect airports, power plants and bulk fueling facilities
For a more detailed explanation of portable fire extinguisher applications please see our Fire Extinguisher Brochure.
Call Fireline Corporation today at 800-553-3405 for all your Fire Extinguisher needs. Ask us about our Fire Extinguisher Training.