Interested in Applying?
The best part about Fireline is our employees. We are a business and a family.
Please review the job listings below to see if one is right for you.
This is the term our employees use to define the culture of Fireline. We balance a professional atmosphere with the personalization of a family owned company. As a third generation family owned business, we pride ourselves of taking care of our employees so that they take care of our customers. Fireline Family is a feeling, a culture, and a foundation in how we make decisions as a company.
Fire Extinguisher Supervisor
It doesn’t matter if you have been here two years or ten years, you immediately feel part of the family.
Sprinkler Service Technician
The professionalism, leadership and family atmosphere that starts at the top and works its way down to the bottom is unrivaled… The best company I have ever worked for!
Fire Alarm Designer
Fireline is a family, a place to be yourself, a place to build your career…far from just another job.
Our Core Values
Our business is life safety. We believe in supplying the highest level of products and services to our customers.
Our employee’s actions affect the quality of our work. Integrity is vital to guide our behavior and decisions as representatives of the life safety industry through ethical behavior.
Promoting the growth and development of an exceptional staff is what drives a successful business. The performance of our staff creates and enhances all other values.
Why You Should Consider Applying
- Family owned and family focused
- Competitive Pay and Benefits including health, disability, 401k, flexible spending and an employee assistance program for financial, mental and physical wellbeing
- Training, Training, Training! In-house trainers and training programs as well as external vendor training
- Investments in Technology — using technology as a resource for our customers and our staff
- Premiere Vendor Products and brands known as the best in the industry
- Variety of Opportunities to work in various trades in the field
- Strong Leaders who encourage an open feedback culture
Pictures Tell Our Story
Or to see more pictures, visit our Fireline Facebook Page.
Training is the Key to Success!
Fireline invests a great deal of resources and time into training our employees. Our training resources include:
- Full time in-house trainer working with multiple trades including alarms, sprinkler, suppression, kitchen systems and extinguishers
- External vendor training
- NICET prep classes
- Apprentice Bootcamp for entry level technicians
- Customer Service training and committee
- OSHA 10-Hour and OSHA 30-Hour, CPR/First Aid, Lift Training and other safety training classes
Our Headquarters has a variety of onsite training resources:
- Fire Alarm Training Lab
- Kitchen System Training Unit
- DOT-certified shop with high pressure and dry chemical rooms and training
- Live Fire extinguisher training
- Victaulic Vortex Watermist Training Unit
- NFPA Code Book library
— Fireline Customer ★★★★★
“One of the main reasons that I truly love your company is the way that you consistently find these young people and let them learn a trade. You give people a chance to have more than a job. You give people careers and a chance for good lives.”