Fireline offers complete inspection and testing services for fire alarm, sprinkler systems, special hazard suppression systems and restaurant hood suppression systems. We also inspect, service and recharge portable fire extinguishers and provide complete fire pump testing services as well as foam system testing and analysis.
Some of the many inspection and testing services we offer:
- Regular periodic inspection, testing and maintenance on all types of fire protection systems
- Inspection reports transmitted electronically to the customer and saved on our secure server
- Annual Automatic Service Plan automatically schedules system inspections well in advance of the expiration date
- Barcoding of fire extinguishers and system devices for record keeping and inventory control
- Over 150 technicians trained and experienced in testing all types of fire protection systems
According to the United States Department of Labor over 40 percent of all companies experiencing a disaster, including fire, never reopen. And more than 25 percent of those that do reopen close within two years. Regular, periodic inspection and testing is the best defense against system failure and provides the peace of mind you need to operate your business securely and efficiently.